Thursday, August 2, 2007

Getting closer to being done!


Don't worry everyone. I haven't forgotten about you. (How could I? Your all so great!) I actually read your posts at work but don't comment.

I may actually have some spare time tomorrow, (Yipee!) But I'm not sure yet. (Ah, the suspense!)

I got the upstairs clean. Next is the basement! EEEWW!!! Then maybe I'll be done enough to start all over again!

Plus Monday is my oldest daughter's birthday! Preparing for that! Shopping today! See you soon!

5 comments:

Momentary Madness said...

Great photo. Take it easy.
"Run, rabbit run, dig that hole forget the sun, and when at last the work is done, don't sit down it's time to did another one.......For long you live and high you fly,
smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry,
all you touch and all you see
Is all your life will ever be" (Gilmore) the words mixed up a little, but none the less........
Y;-) Paddy

eric1313 said...

It's all good, my friend. Be well and we'll talk more when you catch up on you life.

It's really important to take care of home and teach that to the little one. I'm sure you know that!

Chris Benjamin said...

oh no, not the basement. bring a snowblower and flamethrower. good luck.

Enemy of the Republic said...

I move in a few weeks. I feel your pain.

Unknown said...

That is a wonderful image.