Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I'm a complete bore



(I mean me...not you!)

Sorry, I haven't been around lately. I just can't think of anything interesting to write about for some reason. I'm doing fine but I just don't seem to have anything on my mind that would be interesting enough to post about.

I guess I could post about my cat...she's going to die. She probably has a bowel obstruction and needs surgery. I had her in the hospital and they sent her home and told me that she seemed fine, but she's not and I can't afford anymore. I've already spent about $900 that I don't even have. But see, that isn't interesting enough to post about.

Well, hopefully I will get more interesting soon and think of something that wouldn't bore everyone to tears. But I will stop by your blogs soon....Really!....I'll stop being neglectful about that at least.

11 comments:

Alan said...

No no you're not- that is a post, and I'm interested to read it. "You're feeling, perhaps not as alive as you may wish to be, and you wrote it down when others would deny it.
I have two cats, and I love both of them so much so it's a bit crazy. I would be really down if in your position.
You can only do what you can.
I hope your spirit lifts.
Yours: ;-)

Mel said...

Oh dear.......I'm sorry to hear about your kitty.

I have a friend who's dealing with a leukemic kitty and it's not fun for her right now.....lots of emotional struggles.
*hugs*

No worries about content--just pop up once in a while and let folks know you're 'okay'?
(some of us have really creative imaginations and worry....LOL)

rockmother said...

I agree - you are not boring at all but I know that feeling. And having a sick cat is terrible and upsetting and worrying. Take good care.

Ab said...

hehe.... thats fine, and i wouldn blame you.. there doesn seem much to write about these days...!

hope your cat does actually get well... but still, i think surgery for the cat is the most absurd thing Iv heard :)... or maybe its just me!

BBC said...

I don't think that you are boring. Just struggling with things like the rest of us.

I wouldn't spend that kind of money on a cat. I like my cats, but they are just cats and cats have short lifetimes anyway.

I spent a lot on a cat once, and it died anyway. I just got another cat, there are always cats that need homes.

butterfly said...

thanks for the comment - what you said i agree with 100%.

sorry to hear about your kitty :(

take care!

Anonymous said...

hey bbe...glad to hear your cat is doing better.

it's unfortunate house pets have such short lives. you have to watch them suffer and eventually die.

And i didnt know you were all about praying to the Christian saints. To each their own i guess.

Enemy of the Republic said...

I've been having a tough time blogging too. But you are never boring. We go through dry spells, my friend.

X. Dell said...

I understand. Then again, your cat's health is important to you, so why would it not interest us?

Otherwise, it's nice to know you're still around and fine. And good news is the most interesting of all.

Unknown said...

You're never boring BBE. Stop it, you.

Chris Benjamin said...

as a cat lover i find that highly significant, and sad. sorry to hear it. one of my cats was killed last year and it broke my heart, i cried for a week. but at least you gave her a good life and did your best to keep it going.